by Teresa Marrone Teresa Marrone has been foraging for wild fruits and berries for years; now let her recipes guide you every step of the way in the kitchen. She’s compiled more that 150 tried and true recipes featuring 40 of the region’s most delectable edible plants. Many of the featured fruits and berries are common, and some might even grow in your backyard! This cookbook helps you make the most of the wild harvest that’s there for the taking.
* More than 150 recipes, featuring over 40 of the region’s edible berries and fruits
* Recipes for sauces, baked goods, drinks, desserts and more
* Tips on harvesting, freezing, dehydration and canning
* Small-batch jelly and jam recipes to maximize your harvest
* Tasty treats, whether ingredients are picked or purchased
* Handy cross-references to Teresa’s companion field guide: Wild Berries & Fruits Field Guide of Minnesota,
Wisconsin and Michigan